Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Moment of Truth

Well, here we are. Election day 2004. A day of newscasters trying to fill hours of TV about what might, should, could happen at the end of the day when all the votes are counted.

I'll have my taxes and jobs article posted in a couple hours for anyone that might want to read my take on the Bush tax policy and the economy.

To all you registered voters out there...I don't care about your party affiliation. I don't care who you decide to vote for and why. I just ask that you take the time today and go to the polls.

And when you are in that booth, away from all the 'experts' and campaign ads...vote for the best choice. Don't vote your fear. Don't vote the spin from either candidate. Visualize the world each candidate can help mold and vote for the world _you_ want to live in.

Until next time.

-Scott K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home